Saturday, February 23, 2008

a few things

1. Celeb sighting! I will be Jeanne Claude for Halloween and I need a Christo...


2. I had a dream that Heath Ledger died because he was so distraught that his wife (Natalie Portman) was a two-timing lesbian. He was confiding in me, crying, saying how upset he was by her duplicity.

3. I just started listening to Jens Lekman about a year too late. He's so good! Here's my favorite song so far.
Pocketful of Money

4. I saw Matt Pinfield at Katz's Deli on Wednesday night. He had brought in his own 1 liter bottle of ginger ale. He kept looking around to make sure no one noticed. Then he hoovered a sandwich and gave the remains of his ginger ale to Zach and Peter.


5. I just learned that he plural of court-martial is courts-martial.

1 comment:

Noah Meites said...

I just saw the Gates documentary on HBO...This Italian tourist was like (in Italian) "It looks like a 'car-wash.' But a nice car wash..." I miss New York.