Monday, March 17, 2008

No Peas In The Potpie

This weekend I went to a bunch of neighborhoods and places! Friday night I went to Maya's opening in Jersey City. It's so cute there! Congrats Maya. Your piece was the best one for sure.

Saturday I went up to Sarah Lawrence to drive Zoe to JFK and steal her car for two weeks while she's off enjoying her youth in far away places (Chicago and Amsterdam). After some tears and theatrics, we got the airport just as Zoe's flight was taking off. She got on a later flight for only $50 (probably the only positive thing I can say about Delta Airlines). The old Pan Am terminal which is now occupied by Delta is kind of gorgeous. It feels like you're inside the heart of the building as you wind through the series of ramps to the drop off spot. It's a lot like driving through Grand Central coming off Park Avenue.


I made my way back to Park Slope, driving past The Federation of Black Cowboys which is always fun. At home I cleaned my apartment, washed my sheets, applied for things and watched Skins.

For dinner, Sam and I went to Hope and Anchor.

There was a funny exchange between the waiter and this snobby father whose disgruntled child was dressed in a full dinosaur costume. I don't think it will translate in writing, but feel free to call me and I'll tell you over the phone. There are voices involved.
Then we drove to Greenpoint and had a drink with Hannah and Brandon.

Then this happened.


Sunday, Adrienne Sam and I got brunch and headed to Emily's Easter party. Great Easter party Emily!!

There were lots of foods including: bunny shaped cookies, Hamburger Helper, tea sandwiches (egg salad and cucumber), bagels and cream cheese, roasted potato wedges, quiche and some other things I can't remember.

Headgear was provided


The Easter egg hunt was really fun and well organized. I got the loser's discarded chocolate crucifix. Total score for me.
Then we got MINDTRAPPED

Then I got itchy from the cat and had to go home.

The rest of my weekend was spent worry about things and watching Skins which is the best show ever made.


In other news, I hate St. Patrick's Day. It makes me sick. Does that mean I'm racist?

This is pretty important too. Japanese Bug Fight

1 comment:

Jeffrey Max said...

It's ok. Nobody likes the Irish.