Monday, March 9, 2009

MY DAD: Technological WIZ KID!

He chats. He emoticons. He reads blogs. He online banks. What can't he do?!?!

Here are some highlights from the inaugural dadChat:

Dad: The other problem is you can send messages in the middle of someone elses message. Do you need to say "over" or somethiing like that?

Dad: I'm starting to appreciate not using caps or punctuation
me: haha i know!
it's so much easier
also there are tons of great graphics on gchat
like all the emoticons are animated
put a left carrot <
Dad: Where are they
me: and a 3
next to each other
and just watch
Dad: <3
me: !!!
isn't that neat?
Dad: Awesome what are some others is there a list somewhere

Dad: i can feel my typing skills improving every minute
me: it's thrilling, isn't it?
Dad: and my grammar and spelling skills fading fast

No comments: