Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Math and Movies

Harry > Wills


Tasting Rachael Ray played at the First Annual Food Film Festival this weekend. It was fun to see it projected and hear strangers laugh at/with it.

The water taxi ride there was extremely short and overpriced ($4.50). We got on and I was like, 'Boat! Boat! Bo-oh we're there.' It was very pretty though.

I finally got to try a Motz burger, designed by the festival organizer George Motz. It was pretty good.

Gretchen loved her Motz Burger. And that girl knows burgers.

Later Sam and Zaq did some major damage to this car with their bodies and minds.

2 comments:

alexgirl said...

Damn that looked fun. And your movie looks amazing! I was just reading about the screening in LIC, I thought it was tonight. Did I miss it? I'm psychotically obsessed with RR so i'll have to find your film by some other means.
Hope you'll come visit my blog, I'm a writer, but I make short films too!
Love your blog, btw.

Unknown said...

oh man, that car pic is ridiculous.