Saturday, June 23, 2007

Things I Hate

Unhelpful customer service representatives
People with obnoxiously loud laughs who don't try to reign it in
People who have terrible taste in things, but tell you that you have terrible taste in things
Most people who don't live in large-ish cities
People who think they're cooler than they are
People who are jerks
Some high percentage of straight males
Some high percentage of everyone who is not a straight male
Zits
Most sports fans ('most' excludes my brother and some other people)
People who talk about politics a lot (SORRY I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK!)
IBS (not the Cam'ron song)
Feeling guilty
Sweating
The song 'Baby I Love Your Way' -- especially the Big Mountain version

I'll probably feel guilty for writing this really negative post and write a 'Things I Love' one in the next few days.

5 comments:

erin. said...

people who talk about politics so much SUCK. I mean, SORRY I DON'T CARE BUT I JUST DON'T AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT IT! stop complaining about the government you stupid idiots. nothing ever changes! duh! LIFE! WELCOME!

Anonymous said...

don't you think you are cooler than you really are? i'm not hating, i'm just saying.

naomi said...

um no i'm exactly as cool as i think i am, which is to say VERY.

ps why are you a pussy not signing your name?

Unknown said...

yeah who is that anonymous comment. pussy.

naomi, i couldnt be more in tune with your rage list. fuck em.

naomi said...

thanks sparks