Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Night: Success or Failure?

Please weigh in.

I drank 4 margaritas at happy hour. I smoked 1 pack of Camel Lights. I drank wine. I ate pizza and hummus and lamb. I shoplifted from Marc Jacobs (a pair of fingerless gloves and a compact shaped like a shell). I fell asleep on the train (didn't miss my stop). I fell asleep with all my clothes on for 2 hours. I woke up and watched '10 Things I Hate About You.'

Now that I'm listing the actual events of the evening I'd say it pretty squarely falls in 'success' territory, but for some reason I feel that it was a complete disaster.

Two possible reasons for this:
1. When you start drinking at 4pm, you're destined to crash early and feel like you did nothing with your night.
2. Breaking the law always makes you feel bad.

Since #2 is a lie, I'll go with #1 as the reason for the emotional pall over last night.

In other news, I wish I was at the beach with fries and iced coffee and Lindsay and Erin like last weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!!!