Saturday, January 6, 2007

haircut = sensual

I'm starting a blog. This is it. Maybe read it sometime or whatever!

I got my hair cut today. It's not my best haircut ever, but it's totally fine. I always forget how sensual the shampooing is at the place I go. Boy, girl, straight, gay, I'm always convinced the washer has a crush on me. They massage your ish for, like, a year! I'm not talking about a cursory scrub and then a wash out. They GIT R DUN f'realz. It's so amazing and surprisingly erotic. Usually they have Brazilian accents too which automatically makes it a MUCH sexier experience. Today Sophie was like, "I push too hard?" and I said, "Oh no! You could go harder!" She obliged. Then she inquired about the water tempurature. "Too hot?" she asked. "No, it's perfect, Sophie." Sooooo sexy, right?!?! Anyway, we're going on a date next week. I think things are gonna get serious.